Search 42,070 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
"Maria listed my home and we had an agreement within three weeks. She gave great advice on decluttering and home presentation. More importantly she was right on top of all the details. Smart, classy, great experience. Settlement went off flawlessly with no surprises. Highly recommended."Drew Augenblick
"Maria Dwyer is by far the best real estate agent I have ever worked with. I am a high maintenance, difficult and demanding client (I admit that) - Maria put in countless hours and effort to go above and beyond on every aspect of my deal - she really goes the extra mile. I highly recommend using Maria as your agent if you like the same total personal touch and effort that goes above and beyond."Adam Reiver
Home Valuation System...Click here to see 3 estimates of how much YOUR home is instantly!
Featured Property Slideshow
- 7134 VANDIKE ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $144,500
- 3444 VISTA ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $182,000
- 254 STANFORD PL NEWTOWN, PA $363,000
- 529 STANFORD RD FAIRLESS HILLS, PA $249,500
- 8104 MORO ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $178,000
- 234 WYNDHAM PL ROBBINSVILLE, NJ $165,000
- 28 GINGERBUSH RD LEVITTOWN, PA $219,900
- 244 RUMFORD CT NEWTOWN, PA $300,000
- 202 S STATE ST #2A NEWTOWN, PA $1,175,000
- 202 S STATE ST #3B NEWTOWN, PA $975,000
- 202 S STATE ST #3A NEWTOWN, PA $1,225,000
- 202 S STATE ST #2E NEWTOWN, PA $1,300,000
- 202 S STATE ST #2B NEWTOWN, PA $1,050,000
- 202 S STATE ST #3D NEWTOWN, PA $1,250,000
- 97 INDIGO RD BRISTOL, PA $259,900
- 19 LESHNER LN BURLINGTON, NJ $385,000
- 202 S STATE ST #2D NEWTOWN, PA $1,200,000
- 12653 DUNKS FERRY RD PHILADELPHIA, PA $199,900
- 5421 NESHAMINY BLVD BENSALEM, PA $2,850
- 4450 SALMON ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $1,050
My Mission Statement- "To put my professional expertise, personal integrity and unwavering ethics to work, providing unparalleled service to all of my clients. I greet each day with the sole aim of doing better than my best. I am dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of service for buyers and sellers throughout Bucks County and beyond. This attitude, coupled with my firm commitment to excellence and dedication to details, have been the hallmark of my success, allowing me to open the doors to my clients real estate dreams."
"Opening the Doors to Your Dreams!"
- Ø Licensed in 1988 FULL TIME REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
- Ø B.A., Temple University Magna Cum Laude Graduate
- Ø Specializing in Bucks County, Montgomery County and Northeast Philadelphia
- Ø Member of National Association of Realtors
- Ø Member of Pennsylvania Board of Realtors
- Ø Member of Bucks County Board of Realtors
- Ø Accredited Staging Professional-Sell your home for more money in less time!
- Ø e-Certified-Servicing the needs of online consumers with today's technology
- Ø Relocation Certified Specialist
- Ø Experienced Real Estate Investor
- Ø Completed Landlord and Tenants Program
- Ø 2007 Graduate of the Leadership Institute
- Ø Consistent Multi Million Dollar producer
- Ø Honor Society Award- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Ø Leading Edge Award- 2013, 2014, 2015
- Ø President's Circle - 2016
- Ø Service oriented professional who takes a consultative approach with clients
- Ø Provide one stop shopping for clients--Mortgage, Title, Insurance, Home Inspections
- Ø Committed to ongoing relationships with my clients
***Client Testimonials: Click HERE to read more!***
There is no substitute for expertise. I invite you to use mine to assist you in buying or selling a home.
Give me a call and let's work together to achieve YOUR real estate goals!
What's Happening in YOUR Neighborhood?FREE Monthly Newsletter of real estate activity in your neighborhood